- South Sudanese rebels criticize Kenyan envoy's remarkNovember 22, 2017 (KAMPALA) - The South Sudanese armed opposition official has criticized the Kenyan ambassador to Juba, Cleland Leshore, after the latter said Kenya would not host rebel groups from the young nation. Mabior Garang, the opposition's head of information and public relations, said Leshore's remarks were “unsurprising” given Nairobi […]
- Egypt refutes claims of using Sudan's water quota November 22, 2017 (KHARTOUM) - Egyptian Foreign Minister, Sameh Shoukry, Wednesday dismissed statements by his Sudanese counterpart Ibrahim Ghandour about Egypt's use of Sudan quota of the Nile river water saying they only relieved the southern neighbour of unused share. Last Tuesday Ghandour expressed his support to the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam […]
- S. Sudan state governor relocates offices to persuade returneesNovember 22, 2017 (JUBA) - The governor of Imatong, one of South Sudan's newly-created states has temporarily relocated his office from the state capital, Torit to Pageri county on the Juba-Nimule highway. Area lawmakers and military sources have welcomed Governor Tobiolo Alberio Oromo's move, describing it as a wise decision that will encourage re […]
- South Sudanese rebels criticize Kenyan envoy's remark
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.