- U.S. needs new track for peace before to discard Sudan's sanctions: expertJune 23, 2017 (KHARTOUM) - Omer Ismail, a Senior Policy Advisor at the Enough Project, said there is a need to define a new track for peace and human rights in Sudan before to decide on the definitive lift of sanctions on Sudan which is expected on 12 July. Ismail is one of the co-authors of a report released by Enough Project calling to delay the permanent […]
- SPLM-IO rebels minimise defection of army general June 23, 2017 (JUBA) - South Sudan armed opposition allied to the former First Vice-President Riek Machar has minimised reports claiming the defection of Brigadier Gen. David Okot to Juba faction. Reached by Sudan Tribune Col. Lam Paul, a deputy rebel spokesperson on Friday said the defected general had actually some issue with his command and preferred to j […]
- South Sudan legislator quits to protest security failure June 23, 2017 (JUBA) - A lawmaker in South Sudan's transitional national legislative assembly has tendered his resignation over the poor state of security, accusing government forces of killing and destroying properties of civilians they are mandated to protect and safeguard their safety. Abraham Majak Maliap, a Member of Parliament representing the Sud […]
- U.S. needs new track for peace before to discard Sudan's sanctions: expert
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.