- Russia to start construction of nuclear power station in Sudan next year: ministerMarch 17, 2018 (KHARTOUM) - Sudan and Russia on Friday have signed in Moscow an agreement to embark on the building of a nuclear plant for peaceful purposes in Sudan in the middle of 2019. Sudan's Minister of Water Resources and Electricity Muataz Musa said the agreement would allow for the construction of infrastructure of the peaceful nuclear power an […]
- Sudan's ruling party cautiously optimistic about Pompeo's nomination as U.S. State SecretaryMarch 17, 2018 (KHARTOUM) Sudan's ruling National Congress Party (NCP) has expressed cautious optimism over the likely appointment of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director Mike Pompeo as new Secretary of State. On March 13, 2018, President Donald Trump nominated current CIA Director Mike Pompeo to replace outgoing Secretary of State Rex Ti […]
- Ethiopia urges South Sudanese parties to support revitalization processMarch 16, 2018 (ADDIS ABABA) - Ethiopia has urged South Sudanese stakeholders to support the regional efforts to end the bloody violence conflict which forced over 4 million people to flee their homes. As the IGAD-mediated High-Level Revitalisation Forum (HLRF) on South Sudan is expected to resume during the upcoming days Ethiopia's State Minister for F […]
- Russia to start construction of nuclear power station in Sudan next year: minister
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.