- Juba says Sudanese minister makes misleading statements over peace dealJuly 19, 2018 (KHARTOUM/JUBA) - South Sudanese Information Minister strongly criticized Sudanese foreign minister saying the latter misled regional and international community when he declared that the South Sudanese parties reached an agreement on governance issues. Michael Makuei Lueth reiterated their reservations over the draft agreement on outstanding i […]
- South Sudan leader says ready to sign deal on outstanding issues of governanceJuly 19, 2018 (JUBA) - President Salva Kiir Thursday said ready to sign an agreement on the outstanding issues of governance, to pave the way for the implementation of a peace deal struck three years ago. During the past days, the government and the opposition delegations voiced their rejection of a draft agreement on governance issues filed by the Sudanese […]
- Buying peace with oil? Why not? By Peter Kuot Ngong First of all, in my opinion about the proposed governance structure that is being discussed while being publicly criticised by South Sudanese, I would like to say that, before you criticise and conclude that South Sudan is going to be making a world record with 5 Vice Presidents, know that: 1. Iran has 12 Vice Presidents 2. Cuba has 7 VPs […]
- Juba says Sudanese minister makes misleading statements over peace deal
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.