- EU pledges over Euros 2m for South Sudanese refugeesAugust 19, 2017 (KAMPALA) - The European Union (EU) department for humanitarian aid and civil protection said it is doubling funding to International Organisation for Migration (IOM) to support South Sudanese refugees in the Ugandan districts of Yumbe and Moyo. Initially, the EU Directorate General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operation […]
- IMF team assesses Sudan's efforts to combat money-laundering and terrorism financingAugust 19, 2017 (KHARTOUM) - A technical team from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has arrived in Khartoum on Saturday to follow-up on the donor fund to develop Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) system. According to the Sudanese network Al-Shorooq, the IMF team, which conducts its tenth visit to Khartoum, includes exp […]
- Ethiopia hosts nearly 400,000 South Sudanese refugees: UNAugust 19, 2017 (ADDIS ABABA) – The number of South Sudanese refugees living in Ethiopia as of 31 July 2017 was 382,322, a United Nations refugee agency (UNHCR) official disclosed on Friday. “The total number of arrivals since January 1 is 36,939, bringing the total number since the onset of the emergency in September 2016 to over 90,000,” Diana Diaz, UNHCR […]
- EU pledges over Euros 2m for South Sudanese refugees
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.