Here’s a link to the website of the government of South Sudan.
- Sixth humanitarian aid batch sent from Sudan to South SudanApril 28, 2017 (KHARTOUM) - A sixth humanitarian relief caravan including 1068 tonnes of sorghum Friday has been dispatched from the capital of Sudan's North Kordofan state, El Obeid to the needy population in South Sudan, said a Sudanese humanitarian official. Humanitarian aid commissioner Ahmed Babiker al-Hassan has told the official news agency SUNA […]
- Sudan, Chad discuss boosting joint border forcesApril 27, 2017 (KHARTOUM) - The Sudan-Chad Security Committee Thursday wrapped up meetings to discuss ways to boost the ability of the joint border forces to preserve security and to face new challenges. The joint border force has been deployed along the joint border in 2010 in line with a deal to stop support to rebel groups and cross-border attacks. Howeve […]
- New South Sudan fighting displaces 25,000: MSFApril, 27 2017 (JUBA) – At least 25,000 people have been displaced by intense fighting between the South Sudan People's Liberation Army and Agwelek forces around Kodok, a town in Upper Nile state. Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), in a statement, said humanitarian organisations that were providing essential medical services, water, food, non-food items an […]
- Sixth humanitarian aid batch sent from Sudan to South Sudan
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.