Fishing and shooting (at) ducks on the Bitterroot River is one of the best ways to experience fall. Being with good friends come to town makes 40 mph gusts and horizontal rain something to embrace. Above, Kent Davis at the Fort.
- UNAMID chief expresses concern over Jebel Marra clashesMay 20, 2018 (KHARTOUM) - The hybrid peacekeeping mission in Darfur (UNAMID) chief, Jeremiah Mamabolo, has called on the Sudanese government and the Sudan Liberation Movement (SLM-AW) led by Abdel-Wahid al-Nur to stop the fighting in Jebel Marra. On Sunday, Mamabolo concluded a two-day visit to oversee progress on the establishment of UNAMID's temporary […]
- World Bank to promote technical assistance to SudanMay 20, 2018 (KHARTOUM) - The World Bank Group (WBG) Country Manager to Sudan, Adama Coulibaly, said his group would provide the necessary technical assistance to tackle the economic challenges facing the East African nation. On Sunday, Finance Minister Mohamed Osman al-Rikabi has briefed the visiting WBG team headed by Coulibaly on the economic reforms impl […]
- 41 Ethiopians return after release from Sudanese jails: reportMay 19, 2018 (ADDIS ABABA) - 41 Ethiopians imprisoned in Sudan have returned home, the Ethiopian state affiliated media Radio Fana reported. Most of the Ethiopians were reportedly detained for illegal entry into Sudan, while some were allegedly involved in a range of criminal activities, such as money laundering as well as human trafficking. The issue of Eth […]
- UNAMID chief expresses concern over Jebel Marra clashes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.