Fishing and shooting (at) ducks on the Bitterroot River is one of the best ways to experience fall. Being with good friends come to town makes 40 mph gusts and horizontal rain something to embrace. Above, Kent Davis at the Fort.
- AU advocates for youth-driven rights policies in AfricaOctober 22, 2017 (KAMPALA) - The African Union (AU) has reiterated its commitment to engaging member states to develop youth-driven human and peoples' rights policies and programs. Commemorating the 2017 Africa Human Rights Day on Saturday, the AU urged all member states and regional economic communities to take steps at national and sub-regional levels […]
- 5,000 South Sudanese children reunited with familiesOctober 22, 2017 (JUBA) - 5,000 South Sudanese children have been reunited with their families since civil war broke out in the country in 2013, the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF), Save the Children and other entities said in a statement. “A total of 16,055 unaccompanied and separated children have been registered by the organizations involved in the […]
- Machar's official spokesperson “suddenly” dies in Khartoum October 22, 2017 (KHARTOUM) – South Sudan's armed opposition faction (SPLM-IO) have announced the “sudden” death of Lam Kuei Lam, the spokesperson of their leader, Riek Machar. Lam, died in Sudan's capital, Khartoum on Saturday. The cause of his death, officials said, is still unclear. “It is a shock to us all,” Pouk Both Baluang, the SPLM-IO' […]
- AU advocates for youth-driven rights policies in Africa
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.